Calligraphers’ Guild of Manitoba
Fostering creative expression through hand lettering and related arts
In 1982, an enthusiastic group of Manitoba calligraphers formalized their interest in letterform into a guild. Members, past and present, have created traditions that have fostered an appreciation for historical and contemporary calligraphy.
We share a passion for the art of hand lettering. Fellow calligraphers inspire us to do our best, and in the process we all discover our own unique creativity.
We offer instructional workshops and classes with local and national artists.
We welcome all those interested in hand-lettered expression, from beginner to professional, to share our enthusiasm and join us.
Calligraphers’ Guild of Manitoba Executive 2017–18
- Co-Presidents: Edith Banman and Charlotte Konrad
- Vice President: Isobel Simpson
- Workshops: Theresa de Guzman
- Secretary: Vivian Klosse
- Treasurer: Sharon Donnelly
- Memberships: Edith Banman
- Website: Sheila Beauchemin
- Members at large: Michelle Gooding, Vanessa Kimball and Kathie McIlvride